SKIP AHEAD TO:
Analytics are available for the Spekit Web App. You must have Account Admin, Team Admin, or Expert-level access to the analytics tab on the Web App.
Overview of the Analytics Tab
Click Analytics at the top of the Spekit Web App.
You will see the following navigation items on the left sidebar:
You can view which Knowledge Checks a specific user has been assigned, and download a CSV of the data. From this dashboard, you will be able to see the Knowledge Checks:
- Total Number of Knowledge Checks Assigned, Completed, Passed, and Failed
- Avg Score
- Completed Knowledge Checks by Month
- Knowledge Checks Assigned
- User Question Performance
To learn more about the Knowledge Checks Dashboard, check out this article.
You will be able to view which users haven't logged in or downloaded the Extension. You will be able to search by User Role, Date Range, and Team.
The Spek Views Dashboard has been revamped and renamed as the Content Engagement Dashboard. This data-driven dashboard grants you unprecedented insights into how your audience interacts, shares, and champions your content.
You can connect the gap between what content is being searched, what content is available, and which users are completing the most searches.
You can now see how your teams, Speks, and Topics are associated. Having access to this data will help you and your team create and manage Topics. No more manually going through your Topics' content!
Click on the following articles to learn more about how to use the Topics Dashboard:
You can now get a high-level overview of Flow creation and publication, centralize performance metrics for all Flows, and drill down into individual Flows to easily identify friction points. No more manually going through each one of your Flows to check analytics!
Click on the following articles to learn more about how to use the Flows Dashboard:
Our User Activity dashboard provides insight into how your users are interacting with your content and what content users are searching for. The dashboard gives you a consolidated view of a user’s:
- Activation progress
- Views, searches, and reactions
- “Marked as Read” Speks
- Completed Knowledge Checks
Click on the following articles to learn more about how to use the User Activity Dashboard:
Get ready to unlock valuable insights about your content's impact beyond your platform! We're excited to introduce the Share Links Dashboard, a powerful tool designed to help you understand how your content resonates with external audiences and fuels engagement.
This dashboard provides a centralized view of all content shared by your users, offering valuable data points like:
- Company Name: Identify which companies are sharing your content.
- Content Name: Easily see which pieces of content are resonating most with external audiences.
- Date Shared: Track the timeline of content sharing activity.
- Last View Date: Gain insights into how long shared content remains relevant.
- Total Number of Views: Measure the reach and impact of your shared content beyond your platform.
Click here to learn more about the Share Links Dashboard.