Analytics are available for published and archived Knowledge Checks as soon as 1 user has submitted a response. They are accessible by Account Admin, Team Admin, or Experts.
How do I access Knowledge Check analytics?
1.) Open the Spekit Web App.
2.) Click on the Learning tab.
3.) Select the Knowledge Check to view.
4.) Click on the Analytics tab.
5.) On the Analytics tab, the following information is available:
- List of users eligible for the Knowledge Check
- Date users completed the Knowledge Check
- The score the user received overall and broken down by question
- User status of passed or failed
- Percentage of users who have passed
- The overall average score of users who have taken the Knowledge Check
- The number of attempts, if retakes were enabled for the Knowledge Check
The analytics are downloadable as a CSV file.
Note: If a user has no data next to their name, they have not completed the Knowledge Check.