SKIP AHEAD TO:
What is Spekit?
Spekit is your just-in-time learning platform that enables your team to find the information they need in their flow of work. Spekit can be utilized across any web-based application by anyone who has been invited to your Spekit organization and installed the Chrome Extension.
- Content Templates: Prebuilt training broken up into easy and digestible Topics and Speks on key tools and processes.
- Custom Fields: Add specific, tailored data points to your Files and Speks, to make content more accessible for your team.
- Flows: Navigate complex tasks effortlessly with step-by-step guides. Let Spekit be your trusted guide through the maze of workflows.
- Knowledge Checks: Strengthen understanding with engaging quizzes. Keep your knowledge muscles in top shape with our quick workouts.
- Roles: Control access and maintain order. Assign roles to safeguard knowledge and keep things organized.
- SmartSend: Elevate sales and marketing content effortlessly. Track engagement and revenue impact in real-time with Spekit SmartSend.
- Spekit CMS: Spekit CMS is your one-stop solution for organized, accessible, and impactful content. Upload and store all types of Files directly in Spekit.
- Speks: Snack-sized knowledge for on-the-go learning. Bite into quick, fun, and memorable Speks.
- Spekit Chrome Extension: Access knowledge anywhere, anytime. Summon the entire Spekit library with ease, wherever your browser takes you.
- Sidebar Dock: Summon the entire Spekit library with a click, no matter where you are in your browser.
- Spotlights: Highlight critical updates with attention-grabbing alerts. Let Spekit be your megaphone for broadcasting knowledge.
- Team Spaces: Collaborate, share, and access content in one central hub. Create your knowledge neighborhood with dedicated team spaces.
- Teams: Unite teams around shared content. Group users to create knowledge crews for enhanced collaboration.
- Topics: Organize Speks for easy access. Use Topics as your go-to bookmarks for navigating the treasure trove of knowledge.
- Wiki: Centralize all your valuable content. You can find everything you need to be organized by Topic and Team Space.
Spekit User Roles
There are four different roles in Spekit that can be assigned to users:
Viewer: Designed for end-users who want to benefit from the knowledge documented in Spekit.
- Read-only access.
- Can interact with Speks by leaving emojis and email feedback.
Expert: Used to assign subject matter experts to manage and maintain content in Spekit for their team. Permissions include:
- Viewer permissions
- Content creation and edit options for the team(s) they are assigned
- Example: A BDR team lead may have Expert access to the BDR Onboarding Topic
Team Admin: Has full edit access to the team(s) they have been assigned to.
- Expert permissions
- User management and invites for users in their teams
Account Admin: Have access to all content in addition to all administrative privileges. Permissions include:
- Application integrations (i.e. Salesforce, Slack, Seismic, etc.)
- Adding, reinviting, and removing user's accounts
- Creation of Teams
- Creation of Custom Fields
- Analytics and Reports
- License Information
Spekit Role Matrix
Spekit roles: Account Admin, Team Admin, Expert, and Viewer.
Please see the matrix below for the breakdown of what each role can do in Spekit: