SKIP AHEAD TO:
Rolling out a new technology or application? Use Spekit to help make your teams successful in their workflows and drive adoption.
Let’s assume your new technology has been approved and purchased and that your technical validation steps are complete. We have outlined 4 plays for you to maximize your technology implementation and adoption success:
- Defining Your Technology Adoption Strategy & Design
- Developing the Spekit Experience
- Launching the Technology
- Reinforcing your Adoption
These plays are detailed in the Technology Adoption Playbook.
Traditionally, sales playbooks are created and made visible to sales teams as long-form content pieces, which are hard for your sales teams to access and use and update. With Spekit, you can embed your sales playbooks into the flow of work while making it easy to maintain and update the playbooks over time as things change.
Learn how to build your sales playbook in Spekit with the Agile Sales Playbooks in Spekit guide. You will learn how to build a playbook and process guidance in Spekit with these steps:
- Defining your Playbook Strategy
- Designing and Developing your Playbook in Spekit
- Launching your Playbook
- Reinforcing your Sales Playbook
View this webinar recording to learn why Spekit is a better way to provide playbook guidance to your teams and see a demo of what an agile sales playbook looks like in action.
Spekit is designed to be an effective communication tool for change management. Specifically, Spekit serves as a change enablement solution to drive awareness, understanding, and ultimately adoption of change.
In the Change Management with Spekit Playbook, you will learn:
- General Change Management Best Practices
- Spekit’s Communication Features
- Setting up and Using Spekit for Release Management
- Using Spekit for Communicating One-off Changes