SKIP AHEAD TO:
Your Spek analytics will offer insight into your most popular Speks, what people are searching for, their feedback reactions to Speks, and more. This data is very important for future iterations of your Speks and to learn your user's behavior.
Where are Spek analytics located?
To locate Spek analytics, open up the Spekit Web App.
1.) Click on a Spek you would like to view analytics on.
2.) Click Analytics.
From this screen, you will be able to view analytics for the Spek by Views and Reactions per User. You can also export these views to CSV.
What analytics will be available on the Web App?
Spek analytics are broken down by Views and Reactions per Viewer. Spekit analytics currently only records internal user activity.
- Viewed By: The User who viewed the Spek.
- Last Viewed: The last date that the User reviewed the Spek.
- Total Views: How many times a User has viewed the Spek.
- Mark as Read: Mark as Read lets a User know which Speks they’ve reviewed and the ones they have left to review in a Topic.
Note: Spekit only counts it as a view if the user stays on the hover over for a certain time frame (300ms). Spekit does not want to count accidental hovers.
Reactions: After reading a Spek, a User can leave an emoji to share how valuable the content was. Emojis are a great way to communicate with content Experts without leaving the platform.
- Reacted By: The User who reacted to the Spek.
- Date: The date when the User added the reaction to the Spek.
- Reaction Type: The reaction that the User left on the Spek. There are six available reactions:
- 😍 = Incredible
- 💯 = On Point
- 🎉 = Celebrate
- 👍 = Helpful
- 🤨= Confused
- 👎 = Not Helpful
Can I create a report of how often the content is being used?
Yes. As a Spekit Account Admin, Team Admin, or Expert in Spekit you can export the analytics in CSV format for further analysis.
1.) Click Settings.
2.) Click Admin Tools.
3.) Click the gray Download button. Be sure to allow pop-ups in Google Chrome so the Excel file can be downloaded.
When a Spek is hidden does the data count in analytics for all-time views, etc?
When a Spek is hidden, it will no longer appear on the ‘Most viewed list’ on the Spekit Web App Dashboard.