Do you still have questions about the Spekit Chrome Extension? We are here to help!
In this section, we will answer these questions:
- Can anyone with the Chrome Extension access Spekit?
- How long does the Spekit Chrome Extension stay logged in?
- How to check you are logged into the correct Spekit instance
Can anyone with the Chrome Extension access Spekit?
Yes. Anyone with the Spekit Chrome Extension installed in Google Chrome, and a Spekit user account can access Spekit. Click here to download the Spekit Chrome Extension.
How long does the Spekit Chrome Extension stay logged in?
The Spekit Chrome Extension stays logged in until you log out of it.
How to check you are logged into the correct Spekit instance
You can check two ways to see what Spekit instance you are logged in to.
From the Spekit Chrome Extension
1.) Click the Spekit icon in Google Chrome (upper right) to open the side panel.
2.) Click Settings.
3.) Locate Logged in as.
4.) Look below your name to see the location.
From the Spekit Web App
1.) Click Profile.
2.) Click Profile again in the dialogue box that opens.
When logging into the Spekit Chrome Extension, the Spekit Web App should match what the Chrome Extension shows you're logged into.
Can’t find the information you’re looking for? Check out these topics:
- What is the Spekit Chrome Extension?
- How does a user download the Extension?
- What can Viewers do with the Extension?
- What can Account Admins, Team Admins, and Experts do with the Extension?
- How can I create knowledge from any workflow?
- How to add Spekit Chrome Extension and log in
- How to install and Pin Spekit from the Web App
- How to add the Spekit shortcut in Google Chrome
- How to enable the Extension and help icons
- Chrome Extension Top Navigation Bar
- Navigating a Spek in the Chrome Extension
- Installing the Spekit Chrome Extension
- Mass Deploying the Spekit Chrome Extension
- Mass Deploy the Spekit Chrome Extension via Group Policy
- How to enable or disable the Spekit Chrome Extension
- How to check and update the Spekit Chrome Extension version
- How to allow third-party cookies-Spekit Chrome Extension (Google Chrome)
- Troubleshooting Slow Page Load Times