SKIP AHEAD TO:
Analytics are available for published Flows. Once at least 1 user has completed the Flow, you can see analytics on it. You must have Account Admin, Team Admin, or Expert-level access to Flow analytics.
From the Web App, navigate to the Home page. This contains the comprehensive analytics for all created Flows.
- Title - of the Flow.
- Unique viewers - The # of unique people who have seen the Flow.
- Snoozed - The # of people who have clicked "Show me later" on the Flow (at any time).
- Incomplete - The # of people who dropped off and didn't complete a Flow in its entirety.
- Complete - The # of people who completed the Flow to the finisher step.
Per Flow Analytics
From the Web App, navigate to the Flows page to view the individual analytics per Flow. To view this, open the desired flow and scroll to the bottom.
- You can view the overview analytics for all users targeted on the Flow, which includes analytics for:
- # of viewers the flow is targeted to
- # of viewers who have completed the Flow
- # of viewers who have not completed the Flow
- # of viewers who have not started the Flow
- You can view the analytics for each individual User, which include:
- Last viewed