Do you still have questions about the Dock? We are here to help!
In this section, we will answer these questions:
- Can we customize the Dock branding to my company’s brand?
- What sites will the Dock show up on?
- Can I control what sites the dock will appear on for my company's users?
Can we customize the Dock branding to my company’s brand?
No, but email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions and requests. We will consider them for our future roadmap!
What sites will the Dock show up on?
- By default, Spekit will show on all Salesforce pages and Spekit Web App
- You can check if icons are enabled on a site by:
- Navigating to the site
- Opening your Chrome Extension > Settings section
- To mass enable these toggles for your entire company, email email@example.com with a list of the domain URLs you would like them enabled for.
Note: We recommend not touching the default settings unless you really want to.
- If you opt to toggle off the Show sidebar dock this is per domain.
- The Dock sizes for Expanded and Minimized are set for all domains.
Can I control what sites the dock will appear on for my company's users?
Yes and No. The Dock is configurable by the end-user themselves at the individual level, so users can turn it on manually for themselves. Alternatively, you can work with your Customer Success Architect or our Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to mass-enable the Dock for your users.