In this article you will find:
Knowledge Check Reminders
We all get busy and forget sometimes, right? Now Admins and Experts can send quick reminders to anyone who hasn’t completed their Knowledge Check.
Admins and Experts will now be able to see the percentage of users who have passed a particular Knowledge Check and overall average score, which provides instant feedback around both the content the Knowledge Check is reinforcing and the clarity of the Knowledge Check itself.
Filtering and Sorting
Users can now filter and sort Knowledge Checks, which is especially helpful as more and more Knowledge Checks are created.
Launch Spotlight Creation from Knowledge Checks
Admins and Experts can now easily create a Spotlight from the Settings page of Knowledge Checks. To create a Spotlight, click "Create and send Spotlight", Publish the Knowledge Check, and then a Spotlight modal will automatically appear to create Spotlight.
Read more about Knowledge Checks here.
- When users click on a Topic or Spek in which they don't have access, they will land on the page displayed below, letting them know they don’t have access to the content they were trying to reach.
- Resolved knowledge progress bars inaccuracy
- Fixed Viewers being able to access inaccessible Topics with “Share Topic” link
- Resolved download CSV causing Users to re-login
- Fixed Time/Date not appearing for the star object term
- Resolved issues with Flows in CPQ
- Fixed Topics not being limited to Team Spaces
- Updated Flows to work more reliably in iFrames
- Resolved nCnco formatting breaking when icons were enabled and visible
- Fixed Spek icons affecting page spacing, padding, and font
- Updated Dock loading time on long list scroll
- Resolved icon positioning error
- Fixed pending invites cannot be canceled
- Resolved extension opening when hovering over a Spek icon and clicking view in-app
- Fixed Dock appearing on the sidebar when logged out of Chrome
- Resolved icons showing on blocked pages
- Resolved show help icons toggle button not working on CPQ