In this article you will find:
One of the top requests we received from customers is the ability to create Knowledge Checks with multi-select answers. This allows there to be one or more correct answers and allows for additional use cases.
Add teams after publication
Admins now have the option to assign new teams to a Knowledge Check after its initial publication.
Generate a URL from Draft Mode
You now have the ability to generate a URL link for the Knowledge Check prior to launch to help you prepare for any communications to go out about the Knowledge Check.
Merge Invite Users and Manage Teams Pages
To make user management simpler and more Spektacular, we have merged the invites and team management page. Now there is one command center for all user management needs!
- Knowledge Checks will now be sorted by 'Not Started' first
- Notifications will clear once notifications are viewed
- Resolved Knowledge Check error for non-creators
- Fixed recorder when adding a step in preview mode for Flows
- Resolved a Slack permissions security issue
- Fixed time and date not appearing on Starred Speks
- Fixed user status filtering issue that previously showed zero results when changing filters
- Updated Salesforce first sync email to ensure data accuracy
- Updated invite email for users
- Updated header in web app when licenses are at 0