In this article you will find:
User Management Improvements
Now it easier than ever for Admins to understand where their users are in their Spekit journey so that they are empowered to drive adoption within their organization. We've added new statuses so it's more clear where each user is in their journey, if they have installed the extension (which is incredibly important for long-term activity and retention) and when they were last active. This gives them actionable information to provide to managers to help get users activated and loving Spekit. In addition, they can easily filter by status and re-invite users who are still pending.
Review and filter for users by active, pending, accepted and see if they have the extension installed.
Sort by last invited and resend their invitation.
Knowledge Check Intro Page
Thanks to amazing feedback from our Alpha testers and Beta customers, we have added an option to create an intro page before the Knowledge Check to provide additional context and/or link out to the resource for which the employee is about to showcase their knowledge. This leads to a more cohesive experience and the employee won't need to try to remember or find the materials before taking their Knowledge Check.
- Knowledge Check Creator/admin users should be able to easily access the Knowledge Check preview from Knowledge Check link
- Added tool tips to disabled buttons for Knowledge Checks
- Knowledge Check analytics tab sorted by most recent completion date by default
- Fixed: Knowledge Checks links clickable from the notification page in the extension
- Fixed: Only the Knowledge Check creator should see the 'you can't take your own KC' error
- Fixed: Extension getting stuck during flows creation
- Fixed: Recently created Knowledge Check should be shown at top regardless of the number of pages
- Fixed: CTA links to topics from Spotlights should be operating consistently
- Fixed: Searches being fired multiple times when Speks are viewed
- Fixed: Sidebar operational after clicking on cancel button from flows compatibility modal
- Updated: Learn how Spotlights work link updated
- Updated: Images Embedded in Speks visible in Slack integration