Currently the Spekit flows product has been optimized for Salesforce and CPQ web applications only.
What will happen if I try to create a flow on a non-Salesforce / CPQ tool?
Depending on the complexity of the process you are attempting to capture, and the web application you are using, you may run into one or more of the following issues:
- The flow steps may not properly anchor to elements on the page
- Page load times may increase significantly
- The flows capture system may become unresponsive
- The flow preview mode may behave inconsistently
Are there ways to troubleshoot these issues?
- If you are having issues in the preview/edit phase of flow creation:
- Try restarting the flow preview
- If the step is not anchoring, try adding a new step on the same element and deleting the previous one
- Replace interactive steps with info steps
- Additional tips for capturing a flow
What should I do if I run into an issue?
Please contact your customer support manager or the Spekit support team.