Want to transfer existing documentation into Spekit? Upload this to Spekit via .xls import
When importing data to Spekit, you are uploading a populated excel file into Spekit. You can upload images, videos, files and links. This will override any existing data.
Here are some important things to note before you choose to upload data:
- Make sure to delete any rows that you do not want to override
- Uploading is non-reversible: it will override your data
To create or copy Speks:
- Make sure to remove all IDs from the ID column
- Make sure to remove all data from Expert First Name, Last Name and ID columns
- Salesforce-specific metadata (read-only information on the field) cannot be updated via import
- Images and YouTube videos are supported in upload via BBCode. See the exported file for examples.
- Don't change the ID in the far left column
- Note: ONLY Account Admins can import data into Spekit
To Import Metadata:
Make sure you have the .xls file ready for upload
Click Upload and override to upload your spreadsheet to Spekit. Select the folder you want to upload and click Open
To confirm the request type OVERRIDE In the text box and click on upload and override my data