WEB APP AND CHROME V6.25.0
Introducing: Team Spaces
The easiest way to find and organize your content.
- Users can access all topics and Speks based on team
- Admins have a more organized way to see all of their content and topics – no setup required!
Introducing: your new and improved Wiki knowledge base!
The updated UI is more intuitive and easier than ever to navigate.
- Navigation to Topics, Speks, Flows and Spotlights appear on the left. Home and Wiki appear in the top navigation bar.
- Drill down from Team Spaces folders in both the web app and Chrome extension to view Speks by team.
- Starred speaks are now called ‘My Favorites.’
- The ‘Ask an Expert’ button has been added for users to route questions to your team.
- Not a fan of change? No worries! We’ve included a toggle that lets you switch back to the ‘classic’ view at any time.
- You can rename the Topic without losing Speks
- You can now disable auto-launch after publishing a Flow
- We fixed the Slack error ‘failed to connect’
To learn more about Spekit or to see what else is new, check out our FAQ page.