The Spekit Owner is the permanent, primary user associated with your Spekit account. This is the user that initially signs up for a Spekit account.
Prior to signing up for your Spekit account, you need to decide who will be designated as the owner. That person must be present on the call with your CSA when your Spekit account is established. Please refer to the Best Practices below for Spekit's recommendation.
- Can the owner be changed?
- No, this user cannot be changed
- Can I deactivate the user?
- No, this user cannot be deleted
- Will the owner user be counted against my license count?
- No, this is considered a system user and does not count against your licenses
- Create an email distribution group with an email of email@example.com
- Add Spekit admins to this group
- Sign up for a Spekit account and use the spekit-owner email address