If your internal processes requires staging or testing content in a UAT environment prior to deploying it to a production environment, Spekit can accommodate your workflow. Prior to signing up for your first Spekit account, you must decide the workflow you will be using to create and deploy content within Spekit. Your CSA will work with you on the Content Strategy, which may also include discussions around a UAT and Production environment.
Requirements & Considerations:
- Spekit requires a 1-to-1 connection with Spekit and Salesforce
- You must connect your Spekit UAT environment to a non-production Salesforce environment such as a full or partial Sandbox.
- Flows cannot be migrated from Spekit UAT to Production
- The Target URL of Spotlights and Flows must be updated per Spotlight and per Flow
- Can I migrate Speks from UAT to Production?
- Yes, you can perform an export to CSV from UAT and import that same CSV into production
- Can I migrate Flows from UAT to Production?
- No, because page layouts can differ between environments we do not support this.
- The URL for my Salesforce UAT and Production instances are different, how do we handle this?
- The URLs of each Spotlight and Flow must be updated for them to work in your Production environment.