In this article, you will find
We are elevating our analytics capabilities with several new embedded dashboards. Admins and Experts will have access to the following:
- Spek Views Dashboard: See which Speks are receiving the most views and which users are viewing the most content. Use this dashboard to determine which type of content is popular among your users and who your most engaged users are.
- Searches Dashboard: See which keywords are being searched in Spekit and which users are performing searches. Use this dashboard to determine which questions your users are looking to answer. This will help you identify opportunities for new or updated content to best support your employees.
- Activation Dashboard: See which users have (and haven’t) logged into Spekit or downloaded the extension.
- By User Dashboard: Get an overview of an individual’s engagement with all assigned Knowledge Checks. Use this dashboard to see all of a specific user’s scores, as well as a list of their completed, incomplete, and in progress Knowledge Checks.
New Knowledge Checks Capabilities
- Question-Level Analytics by User: Currently, Admins have access to Knowledge Check-level user analytics: if the user passed or failed, and number of correct answers. With this release, Admins can gain a deeper understanding of learning comprehension throughout the organization and can drill down into the user’s results to see the exact questions a user got right.
- Retake a Knowledge Check: Creators are now able to allow users to retake a Knowledge Check. This gives users the opportunity to revisit questions they initially missed and identify the correct answer, leading to higher knowledge retention.
- Bulk Adding Users via File Upload: You’ll be able to invite users in bulk by uploading an .XLSX file into Spekit. This makes it easier and faster to invite a large number of people to Spekit, and it gives you complete visibility into who exactly was added.
Fixed: Expand Spek view not working on external monitor
Fixed: Flows step not anchoring to dynamic Salesforce elements
Fixed: Spekit flows not working in CPQ